Recently, I met 3 former classmates when riding the train home from work. This was an exceptional coincidence that the 4 of us where riding this same train. We talked a lot about changes each of us has experienced in the years since school. It was an occasion for me to notice again how refreshing chats with old friends can be. Especially, in a time where everybody is pursuing social networking almost mechanically and mostly for improving business success. So this off-business talks with people from similar backgrounds but with very different personal characteristics and of astonishing different professions showed me that it is really worth getting in contact again with old friends that got out-of-sight somehow when everybody pursued his destiny....
After that random gathering on the train I then contacted another former classmate. We had lunch together and again a nice talk developed that was quite a pleasant relief on a busy business day.
Given all this fuzz about networking and "using" people for personal profit it is almost a wonder that it is nevertheless possible to still find these real talks that do not have an immediate focus but are just for mutual pleasure.
I am wondering if it is this tradition of talking to people only for a purpose that makes this stereotype of managers I am so opposed to. Since I have been promoted to management earlier this year I even more experienced this special way managers talk to each other. There is no straight sentence; everything is made up to serve a purpose. Of course, a job has to be done and in management the job is to have people do what one wants them to do. But nevertheless I am sure there is another way of achieving ones goals. There must be a more honest and valuing way of human interaction---even in management. Really it should be: especially in management!
Maybe I am a bit of a dreamer in this regard. But when it comes to values it leads me to respect for people and their work, and honesty are not to be questioned on my side. If this means that I have to bear unfairness from others this is one thing. But if it leads to my employees getting frustrated or ill-treated then I will go to war.